Computing free-form reflectors in version 1.5
Considering popularity of using reflector as LED secondary optics we’ve added a possibility of computing free-form reflective surfaces in LED Optics Designer 1.5. As in the case of refractive optical elements, computation of free-form reflector generating square, rectangular or circular spot takes just a few minutes.
Also the following features were added to version 1.5:
- orientation of intensity map can be changed;
- hot keys are added (Ctrl+N – create a new project, Ctrl+O – open project, Ctrl+S – save project, Enter and Escape for dialogs);
- border of required intensity distribution is displayed on the intensity map;
- Gauss standard intensity distribution is added;
- direct raytracing is accelerated.